Marion has been updating the library catalogue and will, of course, be bringing at least a selection of books to conference.
The 2012 Catalogue can now be downloaded from the library page: go to Main Menu>About the Guild>The Library (in the subcategory list).
Details below from www.artinaction.org.uk showing the classes that the Guild will be running over the course of the show.
With over 3000 places and 40 subjects to choose from the Practical Classes are your chance to have a go!
Tickets for practical classes will be available to buy online from April 1st 2012. Tickets will also be available to buy at the event from the Practical Classes Ticket Tent. Tickets are sold from 10:00am onwards, on a first come first serve basis, and can only be purchased on the day of the class.
The Practical Classes Teachers are all artists or art teachers. They have a joint exhibition and most of the works are for sale. It's a wonderful opportunity to see a wide variety of art created to a very high standard.
Online tickets for Practical Classes will be available for purchase from April 1st 2012. Use the drop down list below to select a place/s and add to your basket.
Find a Practical Class :
Practical Class - Jewellery and Enamelling
- Enamelling with Copper Wire and Decorative Media (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
- Enamelling with Stencils and Decorative Media (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
- Experiments with Liquid Enamel (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
- Exploring Visual Texture and Depth in Enamel (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
- Make your own Decals (Transfers) for Enamelling (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
- Sgraffito with Sifted Enamel (16+) — The Guild of Enamellers
The website has just had a major software update which has involved more or less a complete rebuild of each web page. Everything is up and running again and I take my hat off to Julia and Tom for managing it so well! There may be a few teething problems though, so please bear with us while we get them fixed and if you find any broken links or missing photos or whatever, then please let me know.